Anyone can hop online to find an aircraft for sale, but it takes an expert to find a good deal that best meets your needs as a buyer. The experienced, independent professionals at Axis Jet have the knowledge and skills to help you navigate the market and find what you’re looking for at the right price.
The process of buying a plane with Axis Jet
- Aircraft Selection: We analyze your mission, flying profile and budget to recommend the model aircraft, year and equipment that will best suit your needs.
- Market Search: Our industry relationships and real-time data far exceeds the market search capable of the web or an individual buyer. Access to the global marketplace, aircraft that aren't yet listed and current aircraft owners, assures we'll uncover a hidden treasure.
- Aircraft Evaluation: Time to zero-in on each aircraft by evaluating airframe, engine, component times and inspection status. Avionics, damage, service compliance and genealogy.
- Technical Review and Market Valuation: This is the most important service that will minimize the risks associated with purchasing an aircraft. We have the experience to define the workscope to get the max value out of a pre-purchase inspection and avoid costly items that could be easily overlooked.
- Offer Price and Negotiation: Remember, we're on your side. As your representative, we'll help define a reasonable purchase price and negotiate on your behalf.
- Documentation and Closing: It's not done until the last "i" is dotted and "t" crossed with the FAA, title companies, finance divisions and associated parties.