Are you an aircraft owner looking to offset your operating costs? Placing your aircraft on Axis Jet's FAA-approved Part 135 Air Charter Certificate, can not only offset your costs, but provide peace of mind, as well.
As your Charter Partner, Axis Jet can:
- Save you money. You'll benefit from our discount fuel prices and fleet insurance discounts – as well as shared pilot crew costs.
- Reduce your management hassles. Leave the crewing, coordinating, dispatch, fueling, hangar and financial oversight of your asset to us.
- Offer flexibility. When your travel plans change from your typical mission profile, or your aircraft is down for maintenance, you'll have access to our fleet at a discounted rate.
- Increase your aircraft utilization. If you are flying less then 200 hours a year, it makes even more sense to put your aircraft on charter. Low utilization can cause your aircraft to need extra inspections and maintenance. We apply a balanced approach to flying your aircraft while maintaining its value.
- Provide a professional safety program. As an ARGUS/Gold rated operator, we have an excellent safety record and adhere to the strict guidelines required by the FAA and the Axis Jet standard of excellence. Safety is our number one commitment.
Contact us, to find out more about placing your aircraft into our charter fleet.