Owning and maintaining a private jet is a lot of work. Most aircraft owners have more valuable uses for their time than managing the trip expenses, maintenance, pilot crewing, refueling, hangar storage and cleaning of their plane.
Axis Jet offers the best aircraft management services in Northern California and beyond. In response to customer demand we developed a management division that has developed a reputation for excellence in customer service. When you choose Axis Jet to manage your aircraft, you can relax and enjoy carefree aircraft ownership with the knowledge that your plane is in the hands of experienced professionals.
Financial accountability as your aviation partner
Many companies struggle to provide streamlined, accurate accounting for their jet management clients. Not Axis Jet. We have a reputation for superior service when it comes to scheduling and financial statements.
Owners can review their aircraft flight activity and request a trip by phone, email, or through a secure website. Our team can arrange all the details, including ground transportation, hotels, meeting rooms, catering, and anything else you may need. We will also provide a complete and detailed itinerary for every trip.
Financial statements come on time on the 5th business day of each month. These simple-to-read and accurate reports are emailed in an Excel or PDF format.
Other private jet management services include:
- Professional Pilot Services - Crew selection, training, scheduling and oversight of personable and safety-oriented professionals.
- Itinerary and Flight Coordination - Our 24-hour dispatch team assures each trip is thoughtfully planned, detailed and communicated.
- Maintenance and oversight - Maintenance tracking and coordination to minimize downtimes and maintain the value of your asset.
- Reporting and bill payments - Easy-to-read monthly statements, expense tracking and bill payments to keep finances on target.
- Fleet Insurance - You'll save money with access to our preferred fleet insurance with your choice of a $25 to $500 million liability.
- Travel details made easy - In flight catering, aircraft pull-out, fueling, clean and detailing are considered done.