Interested in joining the Axis Jet team? We'd like to hear from you. We accept resumes on a continual basis for the following positions:
This full-time position is responsible for assistance in the scheduling and dispatch of daily flight operations. Two to five years experience in aircraft dispatch is preferred. Excellent customer service skills are a must. Position is Monday - Friday in the office and on-call as needed.
- building flight itineraries and scheduling flight crews using FOS, Outlook and other management software.
- coordinating maintenance, fueling and detailing operations
- strong customer service skills in responding to customer requests for quotes and booking trips
- ensuring FAA regulations and company policies remain compliant in all operations
- arranging ground transportation, catering, hotels, etc. for flight crews and clients.
Apply with resume and cover letter at email@example.com
Full-time FAR 135 PIC King Air 300/350
position now available in Sacramento, CA.
100 hours PIC in the King Air 300/350 for Argus and Wyvern charter approvals and meet the following minimums: 3,000 TT & 500 Turbine. B300/350 typed candidates only. Current or prior King Air 135 experience and Collins Proline 21 / EFIS-85 / Garmin G1000 proficiency preferred. Must be comfortable operating single pilot and in a two-crew CRM environment. Axis Jet requires an 18-month commitment and relocation is required. We offer a base salary plus day rate, six guaranteed hard days off per month, vacation and benefits package.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET THE ABOVE MINIMUMS / QUALIFICATIONS. There are no SIC positions available at this time.
When applying, please note in the body of your email, the follow information:
1) King Air 300/350 total flight time.
2) The date of your last King Air 300 / 350 Part 135 Check.
3) The date of your last simulator-based training event.
Full time, experienced FAR 91/ 135 Hawker 800/850XP Proline 21 PIC
position available immediately in Sacramento and Oakland, CA.
Hawker-typed candidates only. Must meet the following minimums for Argus and Wyvern charter approvals: 4,000 hours total time, 3,000 hour PIC/turbojet, 200 hours in Hawkers and 100 hours PIC.
Axis Jet requires an 18-month commitment and that the PIC be within two hours of Sacramento and Oakland. We offer a base salary plus day rate, six guaranteed hard days off per month, vacation and benefits package.
Part-time position also available but must meet the above criteria / location requirements.
Please do not apply unless you meet the above minimums.
Aircraft Sales Professional
High-energy and goal-oriented sales professional wanted to join successful aircraft sales team. Must have aviation background and proven sales experience. Northern California-based. Salary plus commission.