Interested in joining the Axis Jet team? We'd like to hear from you. We accept resumes on a continual basis for the following positions:
Aircraft Dispatch Coordinator
This full-time position is responsible for assistance in the scheduling and dispatch of daily flight operations. Two to five years experience in aircraft dispatch is preferred. Excellent customer service skills are a must. Hours: Friday thru Monday, 10 hr. days.
- building flight itineraries and scheduling flight crews using FOS, Oasis, Outlook and other management software.
- coordinating maintenance, fueling and detailing operations
- strong customer service skills in responding to customer requests for quotes and booking trips
- ensuring FAA regulations and company policies remain compliant in all operations
- arranging ground transportation, catering, hotels, etc. for flight crews and clients.
Full or Part-Time Pilots
Type-rated and experienced in King Air 300, King Air 350, Citation Mustang and/or Premier. 3500 min flt exp. 500 turbine, 100 make andmodel, 1st class medical. Prefer current 135. Must be customer-service oriented. Please do not apply unless you have 100 hours make and model and include PIC time in the body of your email.
Aircraft Sales Professional
High-energy and goal-oriented sales professional wanted to join successful aircraft sales team. Must have aviation background and proven sales experience. Northern California-based. Salary plus commission.
Email resume and cover letter to